Tuesday, December 20, 2011

"Quotable"

This is a compilation of quotes that I have collected mostly from lyrics, philosophers and artists. A lot of these ideas are a matter of opinion but often broke boundaries I had in my own mind. Other quotes are simply so well put.

Change has come. Keep your dignity. Take the higher road. Take it like a man.

Treat your enemy with kindness. They are your greatest teacher of patience.

And I've seem to forgotten the warmth of this sun.

And as your fantasies are broken in two, did you really think this bloody road would pave the way for you?

You are such an inspiration for the ways that I will never ever choose to be.

Love is a sin, my love, for the ones that feel it the most.

I can see eternity in a grain of sand.

It's never over, all my blood for the sweetness of her laughter. It's never over, she's a tear that hangs inside my soul forever.

Throw off your shame, or be a slave to the system.

I'm running, I'm running, catch up with me life, where is this love that I'm looking to find?

I am an animal trapped in your hot car.

Cold silence has the tendency to atrophy an sense of compassion.

I cannot heave my heart into my mouth.

I struggle, and I emerge.



Actions, not deeds.

A drop of water can hollow a stone.

More to come soon...






No comments:

Post a Comment